You guys, I am soooo sad to be leaving Korea and moving back to the U.S. in less than 6 months! I am having soo much fun traveling, exploring many different cultures, and the convenience of going from one place to the next. SERIOUSLY, Asia has been soo good to me during these last few months. Unfortunately I have to head back to the states so that is what brought me to take my last few bucket list trips before I become just a regular again. (Totally kidding) 😩😩.
Now to announce these awesome locations…..*drum roll pleaseeeeee*
Ending in D.C.
These are my last few places for 2017 due to getting accepted for an internship but I am soo excited to be spending my 26th birthday doing a little solo traveling! I have read soooo many great blogs about these locations and I’m ready to have my own stories! A few things on my bucket list for these locations are:
1.Take a pic with a Kangaroo
2.Visit the Sydney Harbour
3.Take pic at 3 infinity pools
4.Go to the best clubs in each location
5.Try the best restaurant and food
6.Volunteer in Singapore
7.Experience the best Zoos
8.Shop at the best market
9.Visit 3 National Museums
10.Stay in an overwater Villa in Maldives
11.Visit Mara Safari Lodge
12.Afternoon tea in London
13.Visit buckingham palace
14.Tour of London Bridge
16.Go on 3 pub crawls
17. Stay in a 5 star hotel
18. Try all National Desserts
19. Swim with sea Animals
20. Visit an underwater restaurant
This is just to name a few! I’m sure once I touch down I will want to do so much more! I must say…I am extremely excited and can’t wait to tell you all about it!
If you have any amazing places at any of these locations you would like to share definitely comment below! ❤️
For all those who so dearly want to travel but are either scared to travel alone, think it’s expensive, or wonder if it’s safe, The key to traveling is doing your research! I can’t speak for every country, but I can say that if you ever want to travel for a great price, try new food or experience new adventures, here are a few reasons you should start with Asia.
1. You can travel solo! Seriously, you will find so many backpackers and solo travelers out and about that you can form a group and tag along on your vacation or you can say your goodbyes and continue on your way. Whatever the case may be you are not the only one out enjoying the world!
2. Asia is known for loving to Relax! From the fiery hot springs of Korea to the cheap massages on the Beach of Boracay, Philippines. You will find that there are some amazing places to chill out and take a break from life as well as places to capture awesome pics!
3. You can get great prices on hotels and hostels no matter what time of the year you go! Hostels can run from $10 to $50 and hotels can run from $50 to about $100 a night. I mean you can’t beat that!
4. Cheap prices for local food. Who needs or wants to eat in a restaurant all the time? The street food is awesome and the local street vendors stay open all night. From fresh fruit from the islands to watching the locals making bread, you will not be disappointed!
5. The locals know how to party! Whether it’s a weekend or if it’s a week day, Asians know how to have a good time and party ALL NIGHT! There’s always a special going on so the clubs are always filled. If you are worried about the music, DON’T. They play all genres of music so you will definitely fit in!
6. Beautiful sceneries and Architecture. The beaches, bays, and waterfalls, everything is just so blue! The temples, shrines, museums, and architecture in Asia is a must visit! You will be amazed at how beautiful the art is portrayed!
7. Shopping for clothes and Souvenirs. Did I mention you get more bang for your buck?? American dollars go a long way! There are soo many shops that have awesome clothes and are extremely nice! Asians are definitely trend setters! You can find any type of fabric such as silk, cotton, suede, or even cashmere. Whatever you want, you can get.
8. Most places in Asia don’t require a visa and if they do they are not expensive. I have been to 5 countries already and did not need a visa for neither. One of the countries that I will be Visiting I can buy the Visa their. How convenient!
9. You don’t have to worry about showing off! Seriously you can pack soo lightly and don’t have to worry about packing those 6inch heels or that huge makeup bag! Or if you are into the fashion industry, you can fit right in! Asia is perfect at making you feel like you can be yourself and just have fun! Plus you can find tons of masks and cleansers to make your skin flawless! Depending on your agenda, Any Country in Asia will tend to your needs!
10. Cater to American Language. Now this could be a good or bad thing depending on why you are traveling and where you go but a lot of people I know don’t travel far because of the language barrier. Let me tell you, Asians speak English very well! You will have no problem getting around!
11. Transportation and technology is clutch! There’s no need to rent a car and worry about someone being a DD. From taxis, to elephants, to tuk tuks, or just walking. You are sure to find a way and wifi!
12. Flights to other destinations. There are soo many airlines that fly through Asia and are super inexpensive. You can seriously buy a rountrip flight from korea to Japan, Philippines, or Taiwan for just $100 bucks! Why only see one country when you can see many all within your budget!
13. It is a good place to start that won’t burn your pockets and it will make you want to go to more places. My travel journey started in South Korea and it has extended ever since! I know if I would have started somewhere expensive I would not travel as much!
A few places in Asia to get you started,
Kuala Lumpar, Malaysia
Seoul, South Korea.
Get out and see the world! You won’t be disappointed.
Let’s start off with please do not do these events in that order! Again, my friend and I went to Hawaii together as a girls trip and although we had an AMAZING time, we were exhausted EVERY night! But that didn’t stop us from enjoying delicious meals, hiking an awesome trail, and partying until the sun came up. If you have no idea where to go in Hawaii, here’s a start for you!
Foods that are a MUST try! 1. M.A.C. 24/7 UMMM a absolute MUST! We ordered a meal and it was soo much food we split it and still got full! It consisted of Hawaii’s favorites such as kalibi, terryaki chicken, seared tuna, and rice . This restaurant in located at the Hyatt in Waikiki.
2. Yard house– at this place I tried duck wings for the first time. They had an interesting taste but after having a flight of Hawaii’s favorite beers, they were the most delicious wings ever!
3. Raging Crab– OMG! This is a small restaurant on a corner but when I tell you that this was the best seafood I’ve had in a very long time! Again, my friend and I split a meal in a bag which had a mixture of lemon pepper, spicy Cajun and garlic butter crab legs, shrimp, and sausage. Also we had the cheesy garlic bread and the most amazing shaved ice!
4. Mackeys shrimp truck garlic butter shrimp were also a fav! The shrimp was soo fresh and it was such a cute outdoor set up. Located by the beach so you’ll enjoy some amazing views.
5. Buho fish tacos and shrimp tacos were also a hit. I know I keep saying that everything was my favorite but this was also a fan favorite. Those tacos were soo delicious! Just look at them!
6. Dole plantation pineapple whip ice cream If you’re a fan of Pineapple then you would ABSOLUTELY love their pineapple whipped ice cream! It was to die for!
7. Kokohead peak-Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love hiking when it’s not dangerous and there’s not a chance I could fall through a railroad track. I seriously wanted to turn back halfway up but I’m soo glad I didn’t. It was absolutely beautiful at the top. It took us about 35-40 minutes getting up there but totally worth it.
Clubs, bars, and lounges!
8. The District was the first nightclub that my friend and I went to in Hawaii. We were soo exhausted after a day of hiking but we decided why not? We went to our hotel, took a nap, and woke up at 10pm. Boy was I glad we went! This club was soo nice with two rooms, two DJ’s, and two bars. It was strictly hip hop and it was completely packed! It was College night Wednesday but really mostly foreigners. We didn’t leave til it closed at 6am.
9. Addictions/ A-list Nightclub on Thursday night was soooo lit! This nightclub was also a hip hop club and it is located in The MODERN hotel in Waikiki. It’s smaller than The District consisting of one room but the DJ played some great music and it was a fun night full of dancing! Definitely recommend visiting!
QUEENS and KINGS, if you’re ever looking for something to do in Hawaii, this blog will have you not sleeping and living life! Hope you enjoy. Live. Laugh. Love.
My first trip that I went on in Korea was to Jeju Island with a couple of friends. It was an hour flight away from Daegu and VERY INEXPENSIVE in price. The weather wasn’t the best but we stayed in this awesome hotel that had a huge Casino! Here are a few places that I absolutely recommend going to if you ever get a chance! 1. The Sex museumRead more →
Everyone has that special place that if given the chance, they wouldn’t hesitate to get on a plane and be free! That was how I felt when I had the chance to go to Thailand for my 25th birthday. I have always wanted to ride an elephant, lay with a lion, and swim in a blue Island while drinking out of a coconut. The crazy thing is I did all of those things but it wasn’t what I expected. Read more →