Do you ever feel like your life is not where it’s suppose to be heading? Where nothing is going as planned and you are so down on yourself where you just need a few words of encouragement to get through the day? Well I TOTALLY understand that and so I want you all to go on this 21 day journey with me. Set a time and date to start and every day for 21 days come on this blog and read your daily quote. Everyone deserves to be Happy!
1. Say out loud: I will continue to love myself even when it feels like the world hates me.
2. Never let your attitude display your failure. Today when you feel like you have failed, don’t let it show. Instead find something that you are grateful for and say it out loud!
3. Write somewhere: I will continue to shine my light in my darkest days
4. Tell yourself today: Be the person God wants me to be and not what man wants me to be.
5. Tag a sticky note and post somewhere you always visit: I will Love myself FIRST!
6. Be confident in yourself and your decisions today. Go with your instinct and support it through.
7. Be open to seek help. Today if you have a task or something that you can use some assistance with, ASK! No matter how big or small.
Whew, you made it through week one! ❤️
8. No matter who judges you, you have to be willing to make a change on your own. Noone can make it for you!
9. Some people wish they had even an ounce of what you have, appreciate where you are in life today and smile.
10. Life isn’t black and white, enjoy a few colors here and there. Laugh at a wack joke or tell a joke to someone today.
11. No one cares more about you than YOU! Write down 3 of your goals you would like to complete today.
12. Don’t be afraid to say NO! Not everyone deserves a yes. If you have to today, be confident in telling someone No!
13. How can you make someone happy if you’re not happy? Find something today that makes you happy.
14. Compliment yourself today and then compliment someone else. This way you both win!
Keep it going! Week 2 is just getting good!
15. Write someone a letter and let them know you forgive them. Read it out loud and then toss it. Feel the relief of letting something go that you have been holding on to.
16. When you’re out doing your morning routine, buy a stranger a coffee, a bagel, or even a card. Heck bring doughnuts to your job, let people know you appreciate them!
17. Plan a trip today that you have been wanting to do for a while! Whether it’s to try a new restaurant, go to a new grocery store, or checking out a new mall. Put it in your schedule and go!
18. Have a lunch date with a coworker that you don’t talk to often. Get to know someone new, you might have some things in common!
19. Write Somewhere: Self-Love is the best love! When I’m open to loving myself, someone will be open to loving me.
20. Take a selfie and post it on your social media outlet with an inspiration quote about loving yourself.
21. Comment below and share how this blog has helped you become a better you!
Congratulations! You made it to the end! Hope your 21 day journey has kept you positive and focused on your happiness! ❤
Live. Laugh. Love.