The greeting of the most beautiful place I have been so far! A couple of weeks ago I spent the most amazing time in Hawaii! It was a 5 day trip turned into a 3 day but it was totally worth every bit of it! My friend and I had multiple people tell us we needed to try all of these different things and so we collected our papers, texts, and screen shots from some sites off the internet and started our adventure! Here are a few places that I believe are a MUST visit in Hawaii!
Beaches, bays, waterfalls!
1. WAIMEA BEACH is known for its scenic route and its cliff diving. We were not able to Jump due to the weather but there was a life guard on duty that was there the entire time!
2. HANAUMA BAY is known for it’s snorkeling. My friend and I found this bay because she had to use the restroom and so since we were there…why not? It was sooo beautiful seeing all the fish underneath the water not to mention they were super up close and personal. If you love snorkeling or swimming with a school of fish, Hanauma Bay is for you!
3. WAIKIKI BEACH – so the hotel we stayed at was in walking distance from this beach. This is a popular beach and for many reasons. It’s right downtown Honolulu, there’s many bars and clubs, and it has tons of water sports. Their Sail boats are pretty amazing! You will get soaked but they have some pretty good Mimosas on board. Not to mention they were super understanding about not having cash and they let us pay when we got off!
4. ICE PONDS- so I will say that this place holds every emotion that I own. We went here for cliff diving so make sure to click on the link and check out the blog.
5. POUNDER’S BEACH on a windy day, no lifeguards, and the tides were pretty high, my friend and I was determined to go jump on the trampoline that was in the middle of the ocean. We swam over from shore and it was a little rough getting there, (not to mention my friends near death experience) lol but we got on, we jumped, and then hopped off! Definitely a must visit when you’re in Hawaii.
As you can see, every one has something different you can do. So find your niche, grab a friend, and go enjoy what Hawaii has to offer! 🍹🍾❤️